Become part of one of the most unique paramotor trips in the world. The tour starts in Oban, Scotland and the pilots board our “Lady of Avenel”, a 30 m long, 2 Master sailing ship. This is our first theme tour on the west coast of Scotland. We offer special group rates for booking:
Paramotor school or club? Contact us for your individual trip.
We will be happy to make you a personal offer. You can also take non-pilots with you on your trip. You can go hiking, visit local sights or even go mountain biking. Bring your sports equipment, many things are possible. Don’t forget one thing, it is also a breathtaking sailing trip along the Scottish coast. That alone is worth the trip. You are part of the crew and can help out or climb into the ropes. It’s really fun!
Talk to us about your needs.
Our beauty will be the floating explorer vehicle for our “Road Trip” along the coast of Scotland. We will store our paramotors well protected on deck and stop wherever we want. You will be thrilled by the beautiful landscapes and impressions!
Where do we start from, what to know:
- Oban, Scotland (Shore St, Oban PA34 4LQ, UK)
- You can drive up there by car
- You can ship your engine via DHL to Oban (we take care of it)
- You can fly to Glasgow and take the direct train to Oban (total about 230€ in-return)
- …. check our FAQ
What’s included in your trip:
Guided Trip 7 days
- 7 nights accommodation aboard the Lady of Avenel
- 3 meals a day
- Use of leisure equipment onboard (canoe, paddle boards, etc)
- Soft drinks and tea & coffee
- Transport to and from flying sites.
- Bring your toys like Jet ski, Kajak, Kite Surf equipment
- Sailing on the Lady of Avenel
- Climb up to the crowns nest
- Visit local site along the trip
- Visit pubs, harbors
Cost for your Adventure:
7 day trip £1000 per pilot . (€1200)
If you are interested in the trip please call or email us for more info.
The trip is suited for leisure & advanced pilots.
You can download the tour info in German language here
Terms and conditions of payments can be seen here.
Refer to our FAQ page.